Jean Chartron

Domaine Jean Chartron was founded in 1859 by the cooper Jean-Edouard Dupard, to whom the town of Puligny-Montrachet owes its name. In 1873, Jean-Edouard Dupard, the mayor of the town of Puligny, approved the change of the town's name to Puligny-Montrachet, to include the name of the prestigious local growth. Since then, Domaine Jean Chartron has seen five generations of the family run the estate. Predominately focused on Chardonnay (along with a small Pinot Noir production) the estate's vineyards (now thirteen hectares) encapsulate the quintessential essence of this region of Burgundy. Domaine Jean Charton is truly one of the most idyllic Premier and Grand Cru estates in Puligny-Montrachet.

Jean Chartron

Domaine Jean Chartron was founded in 1859 by the cooper Jean-Edouard Dupard, to whom the town of Puligny-Montrachet owes its name. In 1873, Jean-Edouard Dupard, the mayor of the town of Puligny, approved the change of the town's name to Puligny-Montrachet, to include the name of the prestigious local growth. Since then, Domaine Jean Chartron has seen five generations of the family run the estate. Predominately focused on Chardonnay (along with a small Pinot Noir production) the estate's vineyards (now thirteen hectares) encapsulate the quintessential essence of this region of Burgundy. Domaine Jean Charton is truly one of the most idyllic Premier and Grand Cru estates in Puligny-Montrachet.

List Grid

|
Set Descending Direction
Default
|

41 Item(s)

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5

41 Item(s)

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5